A quick and easy assembly method for western red cedar profiles as facade cladding. Apart from western red cedar, it is also available with Siberian larch (Sila-Fix) or Lunawood (Luna-Fix).
PATENTED MOUNTING SYSTEM
Cedar-Fix is a complete facade cladding solution. By means of a very simple but ingenious system (combined with, e.g. western red cedar profiles) facade cladding can be installed especially quickly and easily with hidden mounting clips.
BENEFITS CEDAR-FIX CLICK SYSTEM
- Putting screws through the profile becomes unnecessary thanks to assembly on mounting slats. This completely hides any installation work and makes it very weather-resistant.
- Less assembly time: every clip is only fixed with one screw.
- Can be used both horizontally and vertically.
- The click system absorbs tension in the wood (shrinking or swelling).
- Using the Fix-system optimally guarantees proper ventilation in the air cavity.
- Any moisture behind the facade is transported outside by the shape of the click system.
FIX IT WITH
The Cedar-Fix click system is made from stainless steel, which gives it a very long lifespan. This material maintains its quality much longer than its synthetic counterparts (these will eventually become brittle).
Opt for the best mounting clips currently on the market: Cedar-Fix by Gras Wood Wide BV.
Installing PureCedar facade cladding is a piece of cake with the Cedar-Fix mounting clips.